PLP ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE OUR SUPPORT AS OFFICIAL SPONSORS OF THE 2021 ARMA REGIONAL BRIEFINGS TAKING PLACE BETWEEN
TUESDAY 20TH APRIL – THURSDAY 22ND APRIL 2021
ARMA’s Regional Briefings will be coming to you remotely, from April 20th to April 22nd, running from 10:00am – 12:30pm each day.
The sessions allow members to tap into key updates from ARMA and the residential leasehold sector, with important topics tackled by a range of industry and government speakers. Split into bite-sized sessions, delegates can look forward to engaging panel discussions, presentations and the opportunity to put questions to the industry experts on subjects ranging from building safety to legal updates impacting the world of leasehold.
The three-day programme will cover:
- Day 1: ARMA and RoPA updates, including insights from ARMA’s industry wide Wellbeing Survey with IRPM.
- Day 2: Buidling Safety updates with a focus on the role of the Building Safety Manager.
- Day 3: Legal updates with sessions covering ‘Law from Lockdown’ and a panel discussion on redress lessons for managing agents.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Nigel Glen, ARMA
- Andrew Bulmer, IRPM
- Baroness Dianne Hayter
- Giles Grover, Manchester Cladiators
- Nigel Sellars, RICS
- Shaun Lundy, Tetra Consulting
- Cassandra Zanelli, PMLS
Justin Bates, Landmark Chambers
Open to ARMA Members, Associates, Partners, Network members and RMC/RTM Co. Directors.
As an Arma Partner PLP Fire Protection are proud to support such a fantastic event, where you will receive key updates from ARMA and the residential leasehold sector and learn about important topics from industry and government speakers.
More about Arma and PLP Fire Protection Accreditations | PLP Fire