PLP Fire Protection are Proud to be Sponsoring this year’s ARMA Conference, we will also be providing Technical advice via the expert hub on the 11th September for all your fire safety questions.
We are delighted to be part of such a fantastic event for the Property Management Sector.
As we look at the rest of the year and beyond, we know that Covid-19 will continue to have an impact on many of us on an unparalleled scale for some time to come. Exactly how it will unfold remains to be seen.
This year’s ARMA Annual Conference will provide more certainty in these unsettled times. The Conference will be delivered by webinar over four consecutive days from 8 – 11 September, as follows:
- Tuesday 8 – Thursday 10 September – a series of webinars running from 10.00 – 12.15 every day
- Friday 11 September – expert consultation hubs running from 10.00 – 13.00.
The theme is Recovery and Beyond and we have an exciting programme of industry-leading speakers lined up to bring you the most up-to-date knowledge, information and advice in what continues to be the sector’s leading Conference for leasehold professionals.
- CHAIRMAN’S WELCOME –Michael Jacobs, MLM Property Management
- A REVIEW OF ARMA’S ACTIVITIES OVER THE YEAR– Dr Nigel Glen, ARMA
- UK ECONOMIC REVIEW – CBI
- CLADDING, REACHING COMPLIANCE AND THE JOURNEY AHEAD – Dorian Lawrence, Facade Remedial Consultants
- THE NEW AGE OF INSURANCE –Rob Mayo, Insurety
- FIRE AND HEALTH AND SAFETY –WHAT DOES THE FUTURE LOOK LIKE? – Mark Snelling, ARMA Health, Safety & Fire Advisor
- LEGAL UPDATE: LAW IN LOCKDOWN –Cassandra Zanelli, PM Legal Services & Ayesha Omar, 4-5 Gray’s Inn Square
- ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION – Nigel Glen (Chair), Andrew Bulmer (IRPM), Graham Donaldson (Mainstay Group), David Goldberg (POD Management) and Shelley Jacobs (MLM Property Management)
- EXPERT CONSULTATION HUBS* –ARMA Partners.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN THE ARMA CONFERENCE
- The sector’s ‘go to’ Conference where you will feel the pulse of the industry
- An in-depth look at the latest issues affecting property managers
- Detailed analysis of the current technical, economic and legal matters
- Expert and engaging industry speakers dealing with the key topics of the day
- An opportunity to get answers from the speakers.
The Conference is open to members and non-members.
*THE EXPERT CONSULTATION HUBS
On Friday 11 September, ARMA will be offering delegates expert consultation private 1-to-1 online video meetings (which can be booked in advance) with a hand-picked selection of ARMA Partner industry experts, offering their valuable business and technical advice.
The business and technical experts are:
|BGM Lewis Hickie||Service charge & RMC accounts|
|Façade Remedial Consultants||Façade & cladding|
|Fixflo||PropTech maintenance solutions|
|Full Power Utilities||Energy contracts|
|Earl Kendrick||Building surveying services|
|JPC Law||Legal Services|
|PLP Fire Protection||Fire safety|
|Property Debt Collection||Debt recovery|
|Tetra Consulting||Health & safety|
|Verto HR||HR & training|