What is EV Charging?
Electric vehicle charging, also called EV charging, is an electric recharging point which provides electric energy for your plug in electric and hybrid vehicles
Contact us to book your free site survey. We will come and assess a suitable location for the chargepoint to be installed. Once we know what vehicle you have and you usage type (short frequent commuting / long weekend trips) we will be able to recommend the charger best suited to your needs.
As soon as you agree our customised quote, your installation date will be confirmed. On the day of the installation we will carry out a full handover with user training of the charge point and any additional assistance with smartphone setup where required.
Upon completion a certificate and manual will be issued.
Is my vehicle compatible?
Our chargers are compatible with all plug-in vehicle brands
We use the latest technology
- Smart charging
- WIFI enabled (Cloud Updates)
- Smart Phone compatibility (IOS and Android)
- Charge your EV up to 10 x faster than a standard 3-pin plug
Why Choose us?
- Office for Zero Emissions (OZEV) Approved
- NICEIC Approved
- Approved Pod Point Specialist Installer
- Approved Rolec Installation Partner
- myenergi Approved Installer
- City and Guilds 2919-01 Level 3 Qualified Installers in Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment
- Fully Insured
- Continued Ongoing Support
- CHAS and Safe Contractor Approved
- Construction Line Approved
- Coverage Throughout the South East
Today an electric car is already greener than a combustion engine vehicle, but charging with ever more renewable energy makes electric car driving even more environmentally friendly.
The UK’s grid is continually getting greener with more and more renewable energy generation, such as wind power. While this means charging electric cars is getting more environmentally friendly overall, you can switch to one of the many renewable energy providers to make charging at home even greener.
How often should you charge an electric car at home?
You can charge your electric car at home as often as you need to. It can be treated the same as charging a mobile phone, fully charging overnight and topping up in the day if necessary.
While it is not necessary for most to charge every day, many drivers plug in each time they leave their car out of habit, giving them maximum flexibility should they have to make an unexpected journey.